The Town Hall is a very special listed building set in the heart of London's vibrant East End. Combining avant-garde design with all the imposing grandeur of Edwardian architecture and art-deco interiors, this is an unforgettable venue. No wonder so many film makers have chosen to film here - Atonement, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Brideshead Revisited and even Poirot.
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms
- All meeting rooms air conditioned
- All meeting rooms with disabled access
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- AV technician on site
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms