Originally built in 1904 & used as a dance hall through the twenties, the Edwardian venue has been a soup kitchen in WWII, a bingo hall and rehearsal space for the likes of The Who, Adam Faith and Cliff Richard in the late ’50s/60s, and finally a snooker & social club in the ’80s/90s, before being restored to its former glory in 2001. Today, Bush Hall’s unique character and incredible acoustics makes it the perfect venue for everything from live music gigs to conferences and corporate events.
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms
- All meeting rooms air conditioned
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- AV technician on site
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms
- Unlimited servings of tea & coffee