Redworth Hall, a Jacobean manor house completed in 1693, is surrounded by 150 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland, offering peace and seclusion for conferences, team-building activities and training courses.Yet it’s just five minutes from the A1(M) making it easily accessible from Newcastle, Durham, York and Leeds.
- Unlimited servings of tea & coffee
- Priority parking for event organiser
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms
- Free car parking
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- All meeting rooms with disabled access
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms