Built in the 1850s, in homage to Queen Victoria, as the country’s first grand railway hotel. This wonderful hotel has 11 meeting rooms many combining elegant Victorian features with stylish contemporary design and can accommodate from 1 to 400 delegates. The hotel boasts 218 fabulous bedrooms and suites to accommodate any delegates needing to stay overnight. Its convenient location to Chester railway station, the M53 and M56 and Manchester & Liverpool airports makes it an ideal venue.
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms
- All meeting rooms air conditioned
- All meeting rooms with disabled access
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms
- Unlimited servings of tea & coffee