Located in the heart of Cirencester the hotel re-opened September 2014 as a modern, elegant boutique hotel offering 45 stylish bedrooms, nine event spaces, an all-day dining option offering modern British food and vaulted Spa. The hotel underwent a 7 year, £7m restoration programme to address decades of neglect to the historic fabric and recently was awarded Editor Choice–Boutique Hotel by The Good Hotel Guide 2017 and Best Independent Hotel in the Cotswolds by Cotswold Concerige.
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms
- All meeting rooms air conditioned
- All meeting rooms with disabled access
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms