Derby's stunning Silk Mill stands on the site of the world's first factory and is the gateway to the UNESCO Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site. You too can follow in the footsteps of Benjamin Franklin, one of the founding fathers of USA, who visited the Silk Mill in 1771.With significant artefacts and a beautiful city centre location, with riverside views, the Silk Mill is perfect venue for conferences, weddings, training sessions, networking events.
- Unlimited servings of tea & coffee
- Priority parking for event organiser
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms
- All meeting rooms with natural daylight
- All meeting rooms with disabled access
- All meeting rooms air conditioned
- Access from 7.00am to meeting rooms